Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I'm Alive!

Last time I posted I was eagerly awaiting my trip to Houston. Well, I made it down here and I am having an absolute blast!

I won't be really posting about my trip until after I return home in another two weeks because my time here is precious and I want to spend it with the people I love and not my computer. As weird as it's been not checking my email email five times a day and reading all my favorite blogs (and logging into Pinterest!), it is so important to unplug sometimes and focus on what truly matters. For me, right now that means working on all the little projects that will make our house into a home and spending time with Will, my beautiful SIL, and our pups.

In the mean time, here are a few sneak peaks of what we've been up to:


P.S. I'm blogging from my phone for the first time, so sorry for anything that looks really weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...