Wednesday, July 30, 2014

6 Weeks Old

Someday I'll have enough time to post about things other than Jonah, but for now he's pretty much consuming my life :) Also, no editing on these photos because, who cares? Here he is at six weeks:


Y'all. This is monumental. This is the first week we were able to put him in his swing and he actually stayed there, happily. Before this, someone pretty much had to be holding him 24/7. I can go to the restroom without him screaming! I can change out the laundry! I can fix and eat lunch! Game. Changer.




Photobombed by Scarlett. She's pretty interested in him and doesn't like it when he cries.


His arms are always going.




We've been working on tummy time to help us with our neck muscles (which are pretty great, btw), but he really doesn't care for it too much. He gets easily frustrated.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...