Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dawson Rides a Bike

Since Will and I have a limited number of days until we leave (he'll be gone in four days!), we've been trying to make the most of the time we have left with our families. Will's parents will most likely be following us within a few years, so we're not too worried about the short time we'll be living eleven hours away from them, but my family is a different story. Even though we've talked about the possibility of my mom moving down south within the next ten years or so, that's still a long time away, and I've never been that far from my family.

Anyway, a few weeks ago Dawson had a sleep-over with us and Will taught him how to ride his bike without training wheels. Dawson was  a little apprehensive at first, but he was doing pretty well in no time. Apparently, he's become quite the peddler since then!






 
Look at those missing teeth!















I still can't believe this kid is such a boy now. I still remember when he was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...