Thursday, January 16, 2014

17 Weeks

Well, we finally have our computer back after it was in the shop for a few weeks. Sometimes I really dislike technology, but I suppose I am glad to have the computer back. Blogging is not really possible on an iPad.

Week 17 was my last week of Christmas break and I'm happy to report I made the most of it.



My brother and sister-in-law finally returned from their visit/vacation to the East Coast so we enjoyed the weekend with them before my SIL and I had to go back to school. 

We love Catan!

Stats for the week: 

Feeling: Much less tired. I've awaited this day for a while and just when I thought it would never happen, I suddenly realized one day that I was falling asleep every half hour. I think a combination of the break and getting well into the second trimester. 

Craving: Not much this week. Although my wonderful mother-in-law heard my plea for homemade cheesecake and made it happen!

Baby is the size of: onion

Workouts: I wish I had written it down, but I believe this week was a three-gym-days and one long walk with the dogs weeks. Everything at the gym is still about the same as last week. I get pretty winded much more easily than I'm used to, and my times are suffering on the cardio-heavy workouts. However, still feel pretty good and am happy with where I'm at. 

Dinga (a.k.a. Mu Mu) also got to go live with her forever family this week! She was abandoned by the family who adopted her this summer after we rescued her.  



With it being my last free week, I got a jump start on getting some things together for our Gender Reveal Party on the 19th. We are so excited to finally be able to call this little tadpole a "he" or "she." 


I originally wanted to go with a "What will it bee?" party and do lots of yellow/grey/honey bees, but it was surprisingly hard to find decorations and an e-vite for that theme, so multicolored polka dots it is!

Stay tuned for a week 18 (oh, and 19 now... I've got to stop getting so behind!) update soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...